Hello there, Loves!
Yesterday when I was busy with a lot of stuff. I got this wonderful notification. This really brighten my busy day. I was too excited to blog about it but I have no time time yesterday so here it is. And of course I want to thanks Skincare Stories for this nomination! I love your blog, keep blogging! ❤️
What is Blog-aholic Award?
This is an award for bloggers who are addict to blogging. They share with creative and inspiring post which captive and inspires a lot of people. They keep on sharing and inspring people through their blog. This was created by The Recipe Hunter – Cook and Enjoy.
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Posts:
- Worth the Hype? Etude House Wonderpore Freshner
- Worth The Hype? Laneige Two Tone Lipbar
- I’m inlove with…..
- Review: Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack
Three Interesting Facts About Myself:
I don’t know if these are interesting or nah~ but still let me share these to you
- I ran away from home when I was 19 years old. From Los Angeles California to Philippines.
- Until now, I don’t own a red lipstick. I’m planning to buy one tho~
- I often go to Concerts and events alone since my friends don’t have the same love slash hobby as mine.
I nominated you guys because I simply love to read your blog and it really inspires me a lot. Keep rockin’ loves!
This is for today’s post. Thank you- Hope you have fun reading this. Again, sorry for being inactive these days. I’ll make it up to you.